Fukien Assembly Hall
Legend has it that the forerunner of the Assembly Hall was a small shrine housing a statue of Thien Hau Thanh Mau (the goddess who blesses merchants to overcome ocean waves), picked up on the coast of Hoi An in 1697. After many restorations, with the main contributions of overseas Fujian-Chinese, the assembly hall became increasingly brilliant and spacious, befitting the appearance of Hoi An’s ancient urban architecture.
VISITING INFORMATION
Address: 46 Tran Phu Street